3 1/2 dl plant milk
1 1/2 dl rapeseed oil or 150g melted milk-free margarine
1 1/2 dl sugar
5 dl of wheat flour
1 dl of icing sugar
2 teaspoons bicarbonate
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
1 dl of potato flour
juice from 1 lemon
a pinch of salt
1. Place the oven at 175 degrees
2. Oil / grease a cake form
3. Mix plant milk, rapeseed oil and sugar in a bowl.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in another bowl.
5. Beat the dry ingredients in the mixture (except cocoa). When the batter is smooth, pour 1/3 of the batter into another bowl.
6. Add the cocoa in the small batter.
7. Pour half of the light batter into the mold. Curl down the chocolate mix. Pour the remaining batter into the mold. 8. Marble the cake by pulling forward and back with a fork.
9. Bake the cake for about 45 minutes. When it is dry in the middle, the cake is ready.
10. Turn the mold upside down and gently tap it to release it. Let cool.
11. Serve, eat and enjoy!