This is a very tasty soup with carrot, spiced with ginger and lime. Perfect for cold days when you need some warmth and comfort!
1. Heat olive oil into a large pot and fry onions, garlic, carrots, tumeric, cumin, ginger and chili until they get a little color.
2. Pour coconut milk into the pan together with vegetable fund and water.
3. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
4. Mix the soup until smooth and add lime juice, salt and black pepper.
5. Serve with some fresh bread. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 chopped yellow onion
2 chopped garlic cloves
600 g sliced carrots
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of tumeric
1 tablespoon ginger
1 krm chili
1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
1 piece of vegetable fund
7 dl of water
1 tablespoon of squeezed lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
If you decide to make this recipe - please let me know what you think in the comments!
And tag any photos #worldofveganita on instagram so I don’t miss out on seeing it! Thanks!